Hey Everyone! I hope you had a great weekend! Here are a few moments from mine:
1) I made a Saturday morning breakfast of eggs benedict and turkey bacon! I had never poached an egg before, but my favorite Basset loving cook had a great tutorial that I used...
2) I broke down and got a much needed pedicure! I usually do my own nails, but every now and then I treat myself. It feels so much better to have someone else do it for a change!
3) I love my Givenchy heels! I wore them for a bit Saturday night and thought they deserved their own close up. Can you believe I've had them for 5 years?! Quality...
4) The boyfriend and I hit up one of our favorite local spots. This pianist has been playing at the pub for as long as we can remember-all from memory! He's incredible! We like to play name that tune with all of the different songs...
5) My girl E gave me this candle as a Christmas gift and it has a mystery ring inside that could be worth anywhere from $10-$5,000 dollars! I finally burned it down to where the ring was and pulled it out-I think it said made in Taiwan on the inside, so I'm pretty sure its a $10 one, but I love this concept! You can get one Here!
6) This town keeps lights up year round! They've taken down the Christmas lights and put up the normal ones-I love that there's always a little bit of sparkle around here :)
7) My neighbor gave me some starfruit from his tree and I was so excited! I had never actually had starfruit, so I couldn't wait to try it. Sadly, not my favorite, but I love the shape!
Here's what I wore out Saturday night! I'm always looking for long sleeve dresses for winter that won't make me hot, so this one is perfect!
Dress: Judith March, similar
Shoes: Givenchy, Similar on sale Here!
Earrings: Forever 21 Here!
Heck, I even broke out the clip ins!
And that's about it!